THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Daily Divination Cards - Wednesday 8th October 2014


Good morning/afternoon!

Sorry I'm a bit late today - I've been unwell this week, and what with the full moon eclipse and mercury in retrograde too, it's been tough going and I'm getting rather behind with everything...

Determined to do the cards every day though!

Please find your affirmation for Wednesday below and whatever your star sign - enjoy your day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 

 
This week I am using the
 
 Wisdom Cards

by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These are affirmation cards and are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: There is a Solution to every Problem. 

We create habits and problems to fulfil a need. When I can find a positive way to fulfil the need, I can release the problem.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
(If you are interested in treating yourself to these cards -please click on the pic below for details!)


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message... and don't forget to repeat your affirmation throughout the day!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Listen with Love to my body’s messages. 
 
My body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought I think and every word I speak.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: My Mental Pattern is Positive and Joyful. 

Everything in my life - every experience, every relationship - is a mirror of the mental pattern that is going on inside of me.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I allow others to be themselves. 
 
I do not try to heal my friends. I do my own mental work and heal myself. This is the best thing I can do for others.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Pure Spirit. 

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I Rejoice in my Employment. 
 
There are people looking for exactly what I have to offer, and we are being brought together on the checkerboard of life.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I freely Express who I Am. 

It is my birthright to express myself in ways that are fulfilling to me.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: All my changes are easy to make. 

In order to change my life outside, I must change inside. The moment I am willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help me. It brings me what I need.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: Everything I do is by Choice. 
 
I now listen to what I say. I don’t say anything that I don’t want to become true for me.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to learn something new every day. 
 
I cannot learn other people’s lessons for them. They must do the work themselves, and they will do it when they are ready.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I am good enough. 

I am not restricted by old, limiting beliefs from my family or from society.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I Am at Peace. 

I relax and enjoy life. I know that whatever I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: All of my relationships are enveloped in a circle of love. 

We are all students and teachers. I often ask myself, “What did I come here to learn, and what did I come to teach?”


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: