THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Daily Divination Cards - Tuesday 7th October 2014


Good morning!

We have had a lot of mixed weather this morning!

Torrential rain, brilliant sunshine, dark clouds, more rain, more sunshine, rumbles of thunder and I've seen 2 magnificent rainbows - double rainbows at that!

rainbow

I love rainbows! (I just wish the photo had captured it's full magnificence!)

Well, I had better get on with some work - I'm full of cold today and don't feel like doing much, but there are orders to make. (Thankfully!)

Please find your affirmation for Tuesday below and whatever your star sign - have a great day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk


This week I am using the
 
Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."

These are affirmation cards and are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: I am at the Centre of Peace. 

It is safe for me to look within. Each time I look deeper into myself, I will find incredibly beautiful treasures within me.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
(If you are interested in treating yourself to these cards -please click on the pic below for details!)


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message... and don't forget to repeat your affirmation throughout the day!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: My Love is Limitless. 

One of the bonuses about loving myself is that I get to feel good.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I allow others to be themselves. 

I do not try to heal my friends. I do my own mental work and heal myself. This is the best thing I can do for others.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Worth Loving. 

At least three times a day, I stand with my arms wide open and say, “I am willing to let the love in. It is safe to let the love in.”

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I Express my True being Today. 

This is a new day. I begin anew to claim and create all that is good.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: Each person is part of the harmonious whole. 

I choose to believe that “everyone is always helpful.” Therefore, wherever I go in life, people are there to help me.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: My Mental Pattern is Positive and Joyful. 

Everything in my life - every experience, every relationship - is a mirror of the mental pattern that is going on inside of me.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I Am at Peace. 

I relax and enjoy life. I know that whatever I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I Listen with Love to my body’s messages. 

My body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought I think and every word I speak.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I Rise above all Limitations. 
 
Whenever I encounter a challenge in my life, I use the experience to learn and grow.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Rejoice in my Employment. 

There are people looking for exactly what I have to offer, and we are being brought together on the checkerboard of life.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: