THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 6 October 2014

Daily Divination Cards - Monday 6th October 2014


Good morning!

I hope you had a good weekend?

I haven't been feeling very well since Friday, with a sore throat and bad headache, etc., coming down with the dreaded lurgy... but I took lots of meds and we did go to the Eastbourne Bonfire Parade Saturday night and it was great! I really enjoyed it!

(To see photos of the parade please visit my Cheeky Witch Facebook Page!)

Yesterday I took it fairly easy, working online and making another commissioned Witch's Hat. 

 (I LOVE making witches' hats!)


This morning I'm still feeling unwell, but it's Manic Monday and there's work to be done - emails and queries to respond to, Cheeky Witch Mugs to package and Bagz of Blessingz to make!

Not looking forward to my trip to the post office later, as it is VERY wet and windy today. I'm so glad I walked Maisie early, before it started raining. We did get blown along the beach though!

On with the cards!

Now that we have a Mercury Retrograde to deal with I thought that we could do with some positive morning affirmations to help us cope - so I am using the Wisdom Cards by Louise L Hay this week.

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk


This week I am using the
 
Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."

These are affirmation cards and are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 
 
I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
(If you are interested in treating yourself to these cards -please click on the pic below for details!)


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message... and don't forget to repeat your affirmation throughout the day!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I have the Power to make Changes. 

It is so comfortable to play victim, because it's always someone else's fault. I have to stand on my own two feet and take some responsibility.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet. 

I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: Everything I do is by Choice.
 
I now listen to what I say. I don’t say anything that I don’t want to become true for me.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love. 

I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am Motivated by Love. 

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 

If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: This Year I do the mental work for Positive Change. 

My motto this year is: “I go for the joy!” Life is here for me to enjoy today.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I Listen with Love to my body’s messages. 

My body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought I think and every word I speak.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: My Mind is a powerful Healing Tool. 

Every illness holds a lesson for me to learn.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I help Create a World where it is safe to Love each other. 

Every time I meditate or do a visualization for healing, I am connecting with like-minded people all over the planet.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Open New Doors to Life. 

My spiritual growth comes to me in ways I don't quite expect. I know I am always safe.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: