THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Apologies!


My sincere apologies, but I won't be able to do the Daily Divinations for a while (possibly 2 weeks.)

Following the Bank Holiday Weekend, I am really snowed under with 'back to school' and 'good luck' Bagz of Blessingz orders (thank Goddess)!


I am also getting ready for The Grand Witches Tea Party this Sunday:


AND I am really busy making Cheeky Witch Hats and jewellery for the 'Made in Sussex Craft and Food Fair' on the 7th of September!


(I worked for 12 hours yesterday, didnt get to bed until 1am - and I think that may be the pattern for the next 10 days - apart from Sunday when we're driving down to Devon and back again in one day!)

I shall hopefully pop in and post some photos next week...

However, in the meantime here's the link to the fabulous Michele Knight's weekly astrology videos for this week instead! (Just click on the photo!)



She's amazing :) Enjoy!



Sending lots of bright blessings,

Kaz

www.cheekywitch.co.uk
www.blessingz.co.uk


0 comments: