THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 22 August 2014

Weekend Divination Cards - Friday 22nd August 2014


Good morning!

I am very excited today as there's lots going on and I have lots to look forward to over the next couple of weeks... although it is going to be LOTS of hard work!

Yesterday I sold my first commissioned, custom-made, Cheeky Witch Hat!

I must say that I was very pleased with the hat, when I'd finished it, but when you are making something for someone else, you just never know what their reaction will be. It felt like quite a big responsibility to get it just right!

I was quite nervous, hoping that my client would be happy with what I had created for her, but I needn't have worried because she was thrilled with it!

Which is great because I really love making my hats!

I have booked a pitch (at the last minute) for a the Made in Sussex Craft and Food Fair 2014 - which is on the 7th September - so I have only 2 weeks to make as many hats as possible!

As well as my Cheeky Witch Hats, I will be taking my Dad's amazing Sticks and Staffs and I shall also be taking some of my Gemstone Jewellery and Bagz of Blessingz, etc., so I am going to be VERY busy indeed!

However, in the meantime, next weekend we shall be travelling down to Exeter on the 31st August, for The Grand Witches Tea Party, to commemorate the Bideford Witches - the last women to be hanged for witchcraft in 1682 - and to attempt to break the record for the largest gathering of Witches in the UK!


I have almost finished my own special hat for the occasion, my Dad has made one of his gorgeous staffs into a fabulous witch's broom for me, and my wonderful boyfriend has treated me to a new dress - which is winging it's way to me from Australia! I hope it arrives in time!

Richard also told me to order some car door magnets, to put on the side of his van, to make it into a Cheeky Witch mobile!

So here's what I've designed to go with his red van...


We're both really looking forward to our little adventure next weekend!

This weekend it is a bank holiday here in the UK - so I won't be doing the cards on Monday - I'm taking the day off! However, I will be back on Tuesday :)

I love my personal card for the weekend! SYNCHRONICITY

Pease find your message from the Angels of Light below and whatever your star sign - I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the

Angels of Light Cards

by Diana Cooper

Quoted from the pack: "Angels are high spiritual beings. They come from the heart of God as guides, protectors, helpers and healers. Angels are willing and able to help us in many ways throughout our lives, all we need to do is call on them and they will respond. Allow these cards to help you bring them into your life.

Diana Cooper, best selling author of 'A Little Light on Angels', 'A Little Light on Ascension' and 'A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws' has created this beautiful new set of cards. This pack contains 52 cards, a 48 page booklet and a velvet bag which will allow you to carry the cards wherever you go."
(These cards do not have different illustrations just the beautiful image below on the back and all text on the front.


My personal card for today:

SYNCHRONICITY 

There is no such thing as chance in our incredible Universe.

The coincidences and synchronicities are carefully orchestrated by your guides and angels - so recognize them as the hand of spirit.

Rejoice when you notice them for they are the angels’ message to you that you are on the right path.
Start to expect them and look for them.

Be aware that there is a divine reason behind them and consider what the message or lesson is.

Synchronicity is also a reminder to you that all things happen in divine timing.

Affirmation: All things happen in perfect timing.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
Due to lack of time, etc. These are the 'quick reading' messages - for the full reading and meaning of the cards you will need to obtain these cards for yourself - or get someone else to buy them for you as a gift!


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message...


Aries:
 
COMMUNICATION
 
Quick message: The angels remind you that being spiritual is about being genuine and honest. When you speak from the heart, others feel the resonance of truth and trust you. Talk positively. Focus on the good in life and you will feel happier and healthier. Always keep channels of communication open. Be a bridge to others' hearts and minds. Ask your angel to step into your aura and communicate in a higher way through you.

Affirmation: I communicate clearly and honestly.

Taurus:
 
FORGIVENESS
 
Quick message: Angel wisdom reminds you that challenging people and situations are sent to you as your most important teachers. Without them your soul would not grow. Your guidance is to let go of the hurt, resentment and anger of the past. When you forgive others and yourself, your karma is rubbed out of your soul records. You will enjoy love in your heart and lightness of spirit. Ask the angels to help you to dissolve your hurt, anger and guilt. They will take your burdens from you.

Affirmation: I forgive myself and others - I am free.

Gemini:
 
VULNERABILITY
 
Quick message: Only the brave and open hearted dare to allow themselves to be vulnerable, for it requires courage to take down all walls and expose your humanness. Your angel guidance is to become aware of your defence mechanisms, which keep you separate from others and the Divine. Ask your angels to help you dissolve your masks and barriers so that your fragile true self can emerge like a butterfly from its cocoon.

Affirmation: Vulnerability is my strength.


Cancer:
 
ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
 
Quick message: When you are blessed with this angel card, you are guided to invoke Archangel Michael to help protect and strengthen you. He will increase your ability to deal with problems, so ask him to cut with his sword any emotional cords which bind you to people, stuck situations or past memories. Then ask him to fill you with strength and love. He will shield you from the destructive thoughts, emotions and actions of others.

Affirmation: I am strong and protected by Archangel Michael.

Leo:
 
CO-OPERATION 

Quick message: Angel wisdom suggests that you use your skills and talents for the common good. Eliminate power struggles, conflict and competition, which come from a desire to win. Co-operation for the highest good promotes harmony and togetherness and draws the best from everyone. Your angel guidance is to bring people together and explore how you can mutually assist each other.

Affirmation: I co-operate with everyone.

Virgo:
 
FUN
 
Quick message: Your guidance is to take time to enjoy yourself. Relax and find your sense of humour. Treat things lightly. Fun brings lightness of spirit, and the most difficult situation can be eased if you see the funny side of things. When you have fun the angels rejoice for there is nothing they love more than joy, play, humour and laughter.

Affirmation - I lighten up and make everything fun.


Libra:
 
ARCHANGEL URIEL 
 
Quick message: Archangel Uriel works on the ruby ray which is made up of purple and gold. It is the ray of wisdom and spirituality. You are blessed to attract this angel card, for he will bring you serenity, love, tranquillity and peace. You, in your turn, are invited to spread these beautiful qualities to others. Connecting with Archangel Uriel will enable you to aspire to oneness with all humanity. This is high state of grace which will bring you freedom and joy.

Affirmation: I am one with everyone in peace and serenity.

Scorpio:
 
LAUGHTER
 
Quick message: Laughter is a wonderful healer. It shakes out fear and leaves you feeling happier, clearer and more relaxed. Laugh at yourself and with others. When you relax and laugh, your angels drop in new suggestions and ideas which can transform difficulty into delight. Laughter is the sunshine which dissolves the darkness, so be merry, joyous and fun filled.

Affirmation: I see the humour in everything.

Sagittarius:
 
UNDERSTANDING
 
Quick message: Your angel guidance is to examine yourself and your current situation on depth so that you have a clear awareness of the underlying reasons for your challenges and situations. Acquaint yourself with facts about situations and attitudes before you take decisions. Ask your angel to help you.

Affirmation: I seek an understanding of myself and my life.


Capricorn:
 
ADVENTURE
 
Quick message: Life is an adventure. Be ready for the unexpected and make the most of all opportunities. The angel wisdom suggests you get out of any habits or ruts in which you are stuck. Do things which are different and face life with a sense of wonder. The angels are inspiring you to move forward with anticipation, expectancy and hope.

Affirmation: I face the adventure of life eagerly.

Aquarius:
 
CHOICES
 
Quick message: When you worry about decisions, it means that your mind is trying to control your life and that results in choices made from your ego. Your angel guidance is to consider and evaluate all the options then let go of your head and choose from your heart that which gives you greatest joy and feels right. Make choices for the highest good. Remember that if something is not for your highest good, it certainly is not for the highest good of those around you. So let go of false feelings of responsibility for others and choose with wisdom. Become still and attune to your soul. Ask your angels for guidance and help.

Affirmation: I choose for my highest good

Pisces:
  
MERCY
 
Quick message: To develop the quality of mercy, forgive yourself and everyone around you. Be magnanimous, see the good in others and give them the benefit of the doubt. Open up to compassion, but most of all access the wisdom within that recognizes the Divine in every creature. When you temper your attitude to others with mercy, you offer them grace. You spread much light, joy and freedom and empower others to find the good in themselves.

Affirmation: I am merciful.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: