THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 17 April 2014

Daily Divination Cards - Thursday 17th April 2014


Greetings!

Apologies for not doing the cards yesterday - I had an emergency trip to the dentist in the morning and so I was behind on my orders, with no time to do my blog.

I am still in a lot of pain, while I wait for the antibiotics to work, and dental work is not being done until the 29th, but hopefully I will be pain free for Easter weekend and my Mum's birthday party on sunday!

In the meantime, I'm trying to get my orders made and sent off as quickly as possible, because of the disruption to postal services this bank holiday weekend! No deliveries or collections tomorrow or Monday...

Please find your card and affirmation for Thursday below and whatever your star sign - have a great day :)

Brightest Blessings, Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These are affirmation cards and are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
Due to lack of time, etc. These are the 'quick reading' messages - for the full reading and meaning of the cards you will need to obtain these cards for yourself - or get someone else to buy them for you as a gift!


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message... and don't forget to repeat your affirmation throughout the day!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Am at Peace. 

I relax and enjoy life. I know that whatever I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I Am my own Unique Self. 

Everyone is unique and different. If we are like other people, then we are not expressing our own specialness.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Taking the next step for my Healing. 

The moment I say positive affirmations, I step out of the victim role. I am no longer helpless. I acknowledge my own power.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet. 

I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I have the Power to make Changes. 

It is so comfortable to play victim, because it's always someone else's fault. I have to stand on my own two feet and take some responsibility.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 

If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.

Scorpio:
 
I Am centred in Truth and Peace. 

I search my heart for injustices I still harbor. I forgive them and let them go.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Perfect exactly as I Am. 

If I wait until I become perfect before I love myself, I will waste my whole life. I am already perfect right here and right now.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I speak and think positively. 

I listen to what I say. If I hear myself using negative or limiting words, I change them.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 

I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I am Connected to All of Life. 

I can either help to destroy the planet or to heal it. Everyday I choose to send loving, healing energy to the planet. What I do with my mind does make a difference.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: