THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 16 December 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Monday 16th December 2013


Good morning!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend?

This is the start of what is usually the busiest week of the year for me - as Friday is the last day I can post Christmas orders - and some people do leave it until the last minute to order their gifts!

So - I am apologising in advance if I miss any days this week - but I shall do my best to pop on and do the cards each day!

I am using the Wisdom Cards this week - which are positive affirmation cards.

Try to repeat your affirmation a few times during the day - it's time for some positive thinking!

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards affirmation cards and are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: I dwell on Positive Thoughts. 

If good comes into my life and I deny it by saying, "I don't believe it," I literally push it away.



Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
Due to lack of time, etc. These are the 'quick reading' messages - for the full reading and meaning of the cards you will need to obtain these cards for yourself - or get someone else to buy them for you as a gift!


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message...

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Rise above all Limitations. 

Whenever I encounter a challenge in my life, I use the experience to learn and grow.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Am at Peace. 

I relax and enjoy life. I know that whatever I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Release the Need for this Condition. 

I take a nice, deep breath and release all resistance to healing.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 
 
If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am at the Centre of Peace. 

It is safe for me to look within. Each time I look deeper into myself, I will find incredibly beautiful treasures within me.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I have the Power to make Changes. 

It is so comfortable to play victim, because it's always someone else's fault. I have to stand on my own two feet and take some responsibility.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Forgive Myself for any wrong doing. 

Guilt never makes anyone feel better, nor does it change a situation. I now stop feeling guilty. I let myself out of that prison.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I am pure Spirit. 

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I Bless my Family with Love. 

If I want love and acceptance from my family, then I must have love and acceptance for them.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: My Business is Prosperous. 

I rejoice in other people’s successes because I know there is plenty for everyone.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to learn something new every day. 

I cannot learn other people’s lessons for them. They must do the work themselves, and they will do it when they are ready.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Am my own Unique Self. 

Everyone is unique and different. If we are like other people, then we are not expressing our own specialness.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: