THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Tuesday 17th December 2013


Greetings!

I'm running late because nothing has gone to plan this morning...

Then I ran out of ink so the printer wouldn't work and, as I didn't get the delivery I was expecting today - I had to call on my DOD (Dear old Dad) to run me down to Staples to get emergency supplies!

(Thanks Dad!)

Straight on with cards as I have a lot of catching up to do now!

Please find your affirmation for Tuesday below and whatever your star sign - I hope your day is going better than mine! lol  :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 

 
This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."

These are affirmation cards and are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love. 

I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
Due to lack of time, etc. These are the 'quick reading' messages - for the full reading and meaning of the cards you will need to obtain these cards for yourself - or get someone else to buy them for you as a gift!


Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message...

Aries:
 
Affirmation: My Business is Prosperous. 

I rejoice in other people’s successes because I know there is plenty for everyone.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Bless my Family with Love. 

If I want love and acceptance from my family, then I must have love and acceptance for them.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I am Worth Loving. 

At least three times a day, I stand with my arms wide open and say, “I am willing to let the love in. It is safe to let the love in.”


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Pure Spirit. 

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I have the Power to make Changes. 

It is so comfortable to play victim, because it's always someone else's fault. I have to stand on my own two feet and take some responsibility.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I Trust the Intelligence within me.
 
Whatever is happening out there is only a mirror of my own limited thinking.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 

I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am good enough.
 
I am not restricted by old, limiting beliefs from my family or from society.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: Each person is part of the harmonious whole. 

I choose to believe that “everyone is always helpful.” Therefore, wherever I go in life, people are there to help me.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet. 

I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I am Motivated by Love. 

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: