THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Wednesday 21st August 2013


Good morning/afternoon!

It's back-to-front Wednesday!

Back-to-front because of half-day closing at my local post office...

I have to get as many orders made and posted as I can - before midday - and then come back and do the cards, before making some more orders this afternoon!

I feel a little less tired today, because I had an early night last night.

I've been up until 1 and 2 o'clock in the morning most days for the past few weeks and it really hit me last night. I could not keep my eyes open and was in bed before 10pm :)

Could be another later night tonight though, if I don't get a move on!

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating
 
This week I am using the

Wisdom Cards

by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 

Affirmation: I allow others to be themselves. 

I do not try to heal my friends. I do my own mental work and heal myself. This is the best thing I can do for others.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.


Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Am at Peace. 

I relax and enjoy life. I know that whatever I need to know is revealed to me in the perfect time and space sequence.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 

If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: Everything I do is by Choice.

I now listen to what I say. I don’t say anything that I don’t want to become true for me.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Change and Grow. 

When I am ready to make positive changes in my life, I attract whatever I need to help me.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I am Taking the next step for my Healing. 

The moment I say positive affirmations, I step out of the victim role. I am no longer helpless. I acknowledge my own power.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Listen with Love to my body’s messages. 

My body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought I think and every word I speak.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: My Income is constantly Increasing. 

Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much I have depends on what I believe I deserve.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am at the Centre of Peace. 

It is safe for me to look within. Each time I look deeper into myself, I will find incredibly beautiful treasures within me.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I Rejoice in my Employment. 

There are people looking for exactly what I have to offer, and we are being brought together on the checkerboard of life.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: There is a Solution to every Problem. 

We create habits and problems to fulfil a need. When I can find a positive way to fulfil the need, I can release the problem.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I am Perfect exactly as I Am. 

If I wait until I become perfect before I love myself, I will waste my whole life. I am already perfect right here and right now.

affiliate_link

Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!


0 comments: