THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Tuesday 20th August 2013


Good morning!

A beautiful sunny day and Maisie and I had the beach to ourselves this morning.


I like to leave a few gifts on the beach, for people to find...

(There will be a lot of holiday-makers on the beach later!)


Please click here (or on the pics above) if you'd like to see a few more photos :)

How did you get on with your affirnations yesterday?

Please find Tuesday's affirmations below and - whatever your star sign - enjoy your day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:

Affirmation: There is a Solution to every Problem. 

We create habits and problems to fulfil a need. When I can find a positive way to fulfil the need, I can release the problem.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet. 
 
I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I am Safe and Secure in my World. 

If I have a compulsive habit, I realize that there is some need in my consciousness for this condition or it would not be there.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Release the Need for this Condition. 

I take a nice, deep breath and release all resistance to healing.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: It is only a Thought, and a thought can be Changed. 

The thoughts I choose to think and believe right now are creating my future. These thoughts form my experiences tomorrow, next week and next year.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I Open New Doors to Life. 

My spiritual growth comes to me in ways I don't quite expect. I know I am always safe.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I help Create a World where it is safe to Love each other. 

Every time I meditate or do a visualization for healing, I am connecting with like-minded people all over the planet.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: My Income is constantly Increasing. 

Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much I have depends on what I believe I deserve.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I Always have a Choice. 

I choose to believe that it is easy to change a thought or a pattern.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I Am my own Unique Self. 

Everyone is unique and different. If we are like other people, then we are not expressing our own specialness.

affiliate_link

Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I am Motivated by Love. 

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I Am a natural Winner. 

I only listen to the winners - people who know what they are doing and who live a joyous, loving, prosperous Life.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

0 comments: