THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 24 June 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Monday 24th June 2013


Good morning!

I hope you've had a good Solstice and Full Super Moon weekend?

We had a lovely time on Saturday, with lunch and a couple of hours spent with some of the family - always lovely to see my daughter Lucy and my beautiful little grandaughter Gabriella - who is growing up so fast!

Yesterday I was working during the day and then Richard and I went to the cinema to see some Zombie action! World War Z - very good - certainly got the heart and pulse racing!

Biggest disappointment of the weekend was not being able to see the Full 'Super Moon' - because it was too cloudy and raining last night too. I had been so looking forward to some moonbathing...

I hope that some of you were lucky enough to see it, in yoru part of the world?

Well, Manic Monday is upon us and I am all behind this morning (late to bed as usual, then overslept this morning, tsk, tsk!) so let's get staright to the cards for today...

I'm feeling the need for some guidance from the animals this week - so I am using the 'Just for Today' Medicine cards - the messages are short, but to the point!

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 


This week I am using the
 
'JUST FOR TODAY' CARDS

by Jamie Sams and David Carson

This deck is the daily, quick message version of the Medicine Cards deck by Jamie Sams and David Carson.

I have tried finding a link to The 'Just for Today' cards and can't find any, other than some listed on amazon for an incredibly expensive price! (I don't understand how they can be so expensive, as my set was very reasonable, although I have had them for quite a few years...)
The Medicine Cards are wonderful and come in a boxed set with a book of layouts, instructions and the full meanings for each of the animal guides. I have the Medicine cards too, but it is easier for me to give you the 'Just for Today' messages!


My personal card for today:

card

Rabbit - Banish fear. 

Move beyond fears stagnation. Listen to your heart.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These are your messages from the animal guides for today! Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from and/or act upon its message...

Aries:
 
Hawk - Honor all life forms and all humans as messengers.
 
Trust life's messages and signals.

Taurus:
 
Bat - Be flexible. 

Prepare for rebirth. The time is NOW. The power is YOU.

Gemini:
 
Ant - Be patient. 

Honor the present moment. Find joy in the NOW.


Cancer:
 
Armadillo - Respect your Sacred Space. 

Drop hesitations and banish abuse. Use proper boundaries and thrive!

Leo:
 
Skunk - Attract what you need in order to grow. 

Walk your talk. Know yourself.

Virgo:
 
Bear - Go within. 

Personal strength comes from inner knowing.


Libra:
 
Opossum - Have a plan. 

Use common sense. Honor the strategy that works best for you.

Scorpio:
 
Butterfly - You are changing. 

Emerge into your new state of being. Honor your transformation.

Sagittarius:

Moose - See your potential. 

Take pride in yourself. Honor your right to be.

affiliate_link

Capricorn:
 
Buffalo - Make way for abundance. 
 
Release fear of lack or scarcity. Open yourself to receive.

Aquarius:
 
Horse - Honor your Medicine. 

Stand tall. Use your talents. Own who you are becoming.

Pisces:
 
Antelope - Time to respond. 

Take Action. No procrastinating. Decide and do it NOW.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

0 comments: