THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Wednesday 8th May 2013


Good morning!

It started off a wet, grey and miserable day - but we must not let that dampen our spirits!

Besides, the sun is really trying to break through the clouds - and it's good to be optimstic :)

Lots to do, so I'll get straight on with the cards and affirmations for Wednesday...

Whatever your star sign - have a great day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz

www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 


This week I am using the
 
 Wisdom Cards

by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
 
card

Affirmation: I am on an endless Journey through Eternity. 

Today is a very exciting time in my life. I am on a wonderful adventure and will never go through this particular experience again.

affiliate_link

Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.
Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: All my changes are easy to make. 

In order to change my life outside, I must change inside. The moment I am willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help me. It brings me what I need.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: There is a Solution to every Problem.
 
We create habits and problems to fulfil a need. When I can find a positive way to fulfil the need, I can release the problem.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I am Worth Loving. 

At least three times a day, I stand with my arms wide open and say, “I am willing to let the love in. It is safe to let the love in.”


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I Forgive Myself for any wrong doing. 

Guilt never makes anyone feel better, nor does it change a situation. I now stop feeling guilty. I let myself out of that prison.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am pure Spirit. 

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Libra:
 
Affirmation: My Income is constantly Increasing. 

Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much I have depends on what I believe I deserve.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I Trust the Intelligence within me. 

Whatever is happening out there is only a mirror of my own limited thinking.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I am a Yes person. 

If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get more of it. I affirm only the good in my life.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Safe and Secure in my World. 

If I have a compulsive habit, I realize that there is some need in my consciousness for this condition or it would not be there.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!


0 comments: