THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Tuesday 7th May 2013


Good morning!

The sun is shining - it's a beautiful day :)

Feeling good after the bank holiday weekend - although I spent most of it working...

A delivery of white satin bags arrived Friday, thank goodness (although I had to go and collect them and pay a large fee to receive them) so I've been busy catching up on a backlog of orders... but feeling much less stressed than last week.

Also feeling good after my weigh-in at Slimming World yesterday - I lost 5.5lbs! (I was not expecting that!)

Following a terrible April (diet-wise) I am back on track, eating more healthily and sensibly again - and feeling a lot more positive:)

Which made me think it would be a good week for using positive affirmation cards! So I decided to use the Wisdom Cards deck, by Louise L Hay.

I have lots of Bagz of Blessingz to make today and I'd better get started!

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards 

by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."

These cards are all about the power of positive thought!

affiliate_link

My personal card for today:

card

Affirmation: I freely Express who I Am. 

It is my birthright to express myself in ways that are fulfilling to me.



Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 

I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Express my True being Today. 

This is a new day. I begin anew to claim and create all that is good.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: My Business is Prosperous. 

I rejoice in other people’s successes because I know there is plenty for everyone.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I have Unlimited Potential. 
 
Loving myself and thinking joyful, happy thoughts is the quickest way to create a wonderful life.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet. 

I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: All my changes are easy to make. 

In order to change my life outside, I must change inside. The moment I am willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help me. It brings me what I need.


Libra:
 
Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love. 

I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I am pure Spirit. 

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am on an endless Journey through Eternity. 

Today is a very exciting time in my life. I am on a wonderful adventure and will never go through this particular experience again.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I am Here at the Right Time. 

The work I do on myself is not a goal, it is the process - a lifetime process. I choose to enjoy the process.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Motivated by Love. 

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I dwell on Positive Thoughts. 

If good comes into my life and I deny it by saying, "I don't believe it," I literally push it away.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!


0 comments: