THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 25 January 2013

Weekend Divination Cards - Friday 25th January 2013


Good morning!

It's Friday again already and another week has just flown by!

A very chilly week.

I'm longing for the spring... and warmer weather... I find it a real struggle getting out of bed on these cold mornings - but I never have been much of a morning person. (Understatement!)

Just about to have my 3rd cup of coffee, but first - here are the cards and affirmations for today and the weekend ahead. I hope you have found the affirmations helpful this week?

I'll be back on Monday and I think I shall be using the Saints and Angels Oracle Cards next week :) 

Whatever your star sign - have a great weekend!

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards

by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:

card

Affirmation: I Am my own Unique Self. 

Everyone is unique and different. If we are like other people, then we are not expressing our own specialness.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: My Business is Prosperous. 

I rejoice in other people’s successes because I know there is plenty for everyone.

Gemini:
 
My Mental Pattern is Positive and Joyful. 

Everything in my life - every experience, every relationship - is a mirror of the mental pattern that is going on inside of me.

Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Here at the Right Time. 

The work I do on myself is not a goal, it is the process - a lifetime process. I choose to enjoy the process.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Change and Grow. 

When I am ready to make positive changes in my life, I attract whatever I need to help me.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I speak and think positively. 

I listen to what I say. If I hear myself using negative or limiting words, I change them.

affiliate_link
Libra:
 
Affirmation: All my changes are easy to make. 

In order to change my life outside, I must change inside. The moment I am willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help me. It brings me what I need.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I am on an endless Journey through Eternity. 

Today is a very exciting time in my life. I am on a wonderful adventure and will never go through this particular experience again.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am a Yes person. 

If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get more of it. I affirm only the good in my life.

Capricorn:
 
I Am centred in Truth and Peace. 

I search my heart for injustices I still harbor. I forgive them and let them go.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being.
 
I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: