THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 24 January 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Thursday 24th January 2013


Good morning!

How's your week going? It's so cold! BRRRR! Hope you're managing to keep warm?

I found an interesting site last night. I was on a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/fullmooninfo) and they were asking if you knew your Moon sign - I do (my moon is in Pisces) but I clicked on the link to the article and then clicked through to a site where you can print off a quick free astrology chart/report.

You may want to check it out? Here's the link: http://astrology.about.com/library/bl_freeAstrochart.htm

I haven't had time to read my whole report yet, but what I have read seems fairly accurate. If you decide to print off your own chart, let me know what you think?

Time to get on with my work - but cards and affirmations first!

Whatever your star sign - have a lovely day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the
 Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:

card

Affirmation: I can Heal Myself on all Levels. 

Healing means to make whole and accept all parts of myself - not just the parts I like, but all of me.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet. 

I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I am pure Spirit. 

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence.
 
If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.

affiliate_link
Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Motivated by Love. 

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth. 

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I Rise above all Limitations. 

Whenever I encounter a challenge in my life, I use the experience to learn and grow.

Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Release all old hurts and Forgive everyone, including Myself. 

I can never get even. Revenge does not work, because what I give out comes back to me. The buck has to stop somewhere.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: All my changes are easy to make. 

In order to change my life outside, I must change inside. The moment I am willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help me. It brings me what I need.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating
 Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I Forgive all Past Experiences. 

I do not have to know how to forgive. All I have to do is be willing to forgive. The Universe will take care of the how.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: This Year I do the mental work for Positive Change. 

My motto this year is: “I go for the joy!” Life is here for me to enjoy today.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I am a Yes person. 

If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get more of it. I affirm only the good in my life.

 
 
Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: