THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Tuesday 22nd January 2013


Good morning!

I had my Slimming World weigh-in last night and was pleasantly surprised to have lost another 2.5lbs!

Last week I was disappointed to 'only' lose 2.5lbs, but this week I was very happy, especially as a lot of people had a not-so-good week and put on a little - partly down to the very cold weather I think - when you're cold and 'snowbound' you're more likely to end up prowling around the kitchen looking for comforting, stodgy food!

I'm hoping to lose at least 2lbs this week, as it's less than 4 weeks until my cousin's wedding - and I have no idea what I am wearing yet - depends on how much weight I can lose before then...

January is proving to be a very 'quiet' month for my business (and for many other people too, so I've been told) which is worrying, but I do have some orders to make today, so I had better get started.

Cards and affirmations, and then another cup of coffee first though!

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards


by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!

affiliate_link

My personal card for today:

card

Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth.

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour.

We are the power we are looking for.

Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Am a natural Winner. 

I only listen to the winners - people who know what they are doing and who live a joyous, loving, prosperous Life.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Trust the Intelligence within me. 

Whatever is happening out there is only a mirror of my own limited thinking.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: All my changes are easy to make.

In order to change my life outside, I must change inside. The moment I am willing to change, it is amazing how the Universe begins to help me. It brings me what I need.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating
Cancer:
 
Affirmation: It is only a Thought, and a thought can be Changed. 

The thoughts I choose to think and believe right now are creating my future. These thoughts form my experiences tomorrow, next week and next year.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love. 

I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 

I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.

Libra:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Change and Grow. 

When I am ready to make positive changes in my life, I attract whatever I need to help me.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I am Motivated by Love. 

Resentment, criticism, guilt, and fear come from blaming others and not taking responsibility for my own experiences.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.

Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: All of my relationships are enveloped in a circle of love. 

We are all students and teachers. I often ask myself, “What did I come here to learn, and what did I come to teach?”

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I can Heal Myself on all Levels.
 
Healing means to make whole and accept all parts of myself - not just the parts I like, but all of me.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: My Business is Prosperous. 

I rejoice in other people’s successes because I know there is plenty for everyone.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter


Thank you!


0 comments: