THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 21 January 2013

Daily Divination Cards - Monday 21st January 2013


Good morning!

We've had quite a lot of snow this weekend (well, a lot for us, as we don't get it that often) so I thought I would share a few photos, taken this morning when I walked Maisie, before I start doing today's cards...

Maisie

Maisie saying "Come on! Let's go!"

Maisie on the beach

Lots of interesting smells to sniff out...

sniffing

A view of the beach

beach view

Heading home...

heading home

Snowy nose :)

snowy nose

Part of the garden...

garden

Trees look amazing like this, don't they?

card

All very pretty, but I must admit I really don't like this freezing cold weather, I hope it doesn't last for too long!

I don't know about you - but I feel that things could, and should, be going better than they are at the moment - we're having a lot of 'luck', but so far this year, none of it has been good...

That's why I am using the Wisdom Cards this week.

Positive affirmations! That's what we need!

Whatever your star sign - have a positively good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 
affiliate_link
 
This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards 

by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:
card

Affirmation: I Am a natural Winner.
 
I only listen to the winners - people who know what they are doing and who live a joyous, loving, prosperous Life.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I am Taking the next step for my Healing. 

The moment I say positive affirmations, I step out of the victim role. I am no longer helpless. I acknowledge my own power.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I speak and think positively. 

I listen to what I say. If I hear myself using negative or limiting words, I change them.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am a Yes person. 

If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get more of it. I affirm only the good in my life.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: My Income is constantly Increasing. 

Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much I have depends on what I believe I deserve.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I am Worth Loving. 

At least three times a day, I stand with my arms wide open and say, “I am willing to let the love in. It is safe to let the love in.”


Libra:
 
Affirmation: I deserve only Good in my Life. 

I release other people’s fears and limitations. I think my own loving thoughts.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I am One with Everyone on the Planet.
 
I am on the cutting edge of a new conscious awakening for the whole planet. I am willing to expand the horizons of my thinking.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I can Heal Myself on all Levels. 

Healing means to make whole and accept all parts of myself - not just the parts I like, but all of me.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I am Healthy and filled with Energy. 
 
I feel the bounce in my step. I see my shining eyes. The radiant me is right here. I claim it now.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I have Unlimited Potential. 

Loving myself and thinking joyful, happy thoughts is the quickest way to create a wonderful life.


Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: