THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Wednesday 26th September 2012


Good morning!

I was so tired last night, that I decided to be sensible and go to bed very early. Being in bed by 9pm is not at all like me!

I was soon fast sleep, but woken sometime later by the sound of torrential rain beating against my window! I thought I'd been a sleep for hours and hours... but it was only just after midnight!

I did manage to get back to sleep though, but still feel really tired today :(

It was very dramatic on the beach this morning, when I took Maisie out for her walk. Very wild and stormy, with huge waves crashing on the beach and a truly 'biblical' sky.

I tried to capture it with my iphone, but this photo doesn't really do it justice.


photo

I guess you had to be there :)

I love being out on the beach when it's wild like that - seeing the awesome power of nature - but luckily I got home before the heavens opened and managed to avoid being drowned by the torrential (and horizontal) rain which followed shortly afterward!

I had my weigh-in at our Slimmming World group last night. It was the first time in weeks I was actually expecting a loss - as I had been very good and not succumbed to chocolate or any take-aways all week - so I was very disappointed to have just stayed the same :(

Must try harder!

However, my eldest daughter is moving away next week and so we're having a family gathering this weekend, to say our goodbyes, with much feasting and drinking expected (as usual with our family get-togethers).

Being on a diet is never easy... *sigh*

Well, the clock is getting round there - time to get on with some work....

Whatever your star sign - have a good day - and don't forget to repeat your affirmations!

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the
 
 Wisdom Cards

by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!

My personal card for today:

card

Affirmation:

I Am centred in Truth and Peace. 

I search my heart for injustices I still harbor. I forgive them and let them go.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I dwell on Positive Thoughts. 

If good comes into my life and I deny it by saying, "I don't believe it," I literally push it away.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Love Myself totally in the Now. 

I am gentle, kind and comforting to my inner child as we uncover and release the old, negative messages within us.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I am a Yes person.
 
If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get more of it. I affirm only the good in my life.

Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I freely Express who I Am. 

It is my birthright to express myself in ways that are fulfilling to me.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am Connected to All of Life. 

I can either help to destroy the planet or to heal it. Everyday I choose to send loving, healing energy to the planet. What I do with my mind does make a difference.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I Bless my Family with Love. 

If I want love and acceptance from my family, then I must have love and acceptance for them.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating
Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Express my True being Today. 

This is a new day. I begin anew to claim and create all that is good.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth.
 
In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Worth Loving. 

At least three times a day, I stand with my arms wide open and say, “I am willing to let the love in. It is safe to let the love in.”

affiliate_link

Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love.
 
I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: All of my relationships are enveloped in a circle of love. 

We are all students and teachers. I often ask myself, “What did I come here to learn, and what did I come to teach?”

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.



0 comments: