THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Tuesday 25th September 2012


Good morning!

What a frustrating day I had yesterday!

I was busy going through emails, with lots that I needed to reply to, and about to start printing my orders and postage labels, when the lights started to flicker, then went very bright, flickered again and then... nothing :(

No electricity.

I checked my fuses and the meter, and everything looked in order, so I rang Mum and Dad (who live next door) on my mobile, as the landline didnt work, and they had experienced the power surge too - but still had all their electrics!

After that there followed several phone calls, to my electricity suppliers, the UK powernetwork, my landlord, etc, to try to establish where the fault was - and how soon it could be fixed - and eventually it was tracked down to an overhead powerline nearby.

Apparently over one hundred properties were effected (Mum and Dad lost their electricity too, a little later).

We were without power for several hours - and I was tearing my hair out, because it was Manic Monday and I couldn't get on with my work :(

I am rather ashamed to admit that I didn't handle the lack of electricity very well...

I couldn't get online. (Well only a little on Facebook, using my iphone, but my battery was very low and I couldn't charge it!)

I couldn't print anything. (My printer is going all day long. I can't make my gifts, or post them, without it.)

I couldn't use my laminator. (Needed for all my gifts.)

I couldn't use my iron (for ironing my satin bags).

So I couldn't make any orders!

I couldn't have the TV on. I couldn't listen to the radio. I couldn't put the kettle on and make a coffee... So I couldn't 'entertain' myself while waiting for the fault to be fixed.

All I was thinking about was all the things I couldn't do!

In hindsight there were lots of things I could have done, to keep myself occupied while waiting - like some much needed housework, tidying up and organising my stock, etc... but all I did was pace up and down and stress about all the things I could not do :(

I was so thankful when the power came back on, late in the afternoon, and it made me realise how much we take it for granted!

Just think about it a while... how would you cope with your every day life with no electricity?

So, if you're having a bad day and need to think of something to be grateful for - be grateful for electricity! Our modern-day lives would be VERY difficult without it...

Whatever your star sign - have a good day and be grateful for all the things we take so much for granted in our lives :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 


 
This week I am using the
 
Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay
 
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!

My personal card for today:

card
Affirmation:

I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Express my True being Today. 

This is a new day. I begin anew to claim and create all that is good.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I can Heal Myself on all Levels. 

Healing means to make whole and accept all parts of myself - not just the parts I like, but all of me.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I Rejoice in my Employment. 

There are people looking for exactly what I have to offer, and we are being brought together on the checkerboard of life.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating
Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 

If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I have the Power to make Changes. 

It is so comfortable to play victim, because it's always someone else's fault. I have to stand on my own two feet and take some responsibility.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: I Am a natural Winner. 

I only listen to the winners - people who know what they are doing and who live a joyous, loving, prosperous Life.

affiliate_link

Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Create wonderful new beliefs for Myself. 

Life is very simple. I create my experiences by my thinking and feeling patterns. What I believe about myself and about life becomes true for me.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: It is only a Thought, and a thought can be Changed. 

The thoughts I choose to think and believe right now are creating my future. These thoughts form my experiences tomorrow, next week and next year.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Release the Need for this Condition. 

I take a nice, deep breath and release all resistance to healing.

Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am a Yes person. 

If I dwell on what I don’t want, then I will get more of it. I affirm only the good in my life.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to Change and Grow.
 
When I am ready to make positive changes in my life, I attract whatever I need to help me.



0 comments: