THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 27 September 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Thursday 27th September 2012


Good morning!

It's a much calmer day today - so no pictures of dramatic skies and stormy seas to share with you this morning...

However, as I was ambling along the beach with Maisie, this stone caught my eye, because I'm 'into' collecting heart-shaped stones at the moment :)

heart-shaped holey stone

I bent down to pick it up and guess what?

holey heart stone

Yep - another Holey stone ;)

Then I spotted another.

holey stone

Then another!

holey stone

Group shot!


3 holey stones

I may have to start selling these on Ebay at this rate, I now have holey stones in my garden, in the kitchen, the living room, my work shop... they're beginning to take over my home!

I probably would have found more holey stones, if Maisie hadn't decided she wanted to get off the beach and walk along the path - where we bumped into a Canadian gentleman and started a conversation about the weather! He is staying in a beautiful holiday home for a few days, right on the seafront, and commented on the 'changeable' weather. Us Brits are used to it of course.

However, it has been absolutely dreadful in certain parts of the country, so please send out you thoughts and prayers to all the people in the UK affected by the terrible flooding. It's heart-breaking watching the news and seeing what they are going through and what they are having to deal with...

Remember to count your blessings - whatever you are going through in your life - there is always someone having a worse time :(

How have you been finding the affirmation cards this week? Helpful? Interesting? Relevant?

Here's a slideshow of some of the colourful cards in the Wisdom Cards deck.



I have received my personal card for today twice this week... so I really should pay more notice to it's message...

"I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life."

Whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the
Wisdom Cards

by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!

My personal card for today:
card

Affirmation: I Release the Past with Ease, and I Trust the Process of Life. 

I do not use yesterday’s mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences. I create fresh new thoughts and a fresh new life.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.

Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I dwell on Positive Thoughts. 

If good comes into my life and I deny it by saying, "I don't believe it," I literally push it away.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Love and Accept myself right now. 

I am in the process of becoming my own best friend - the person I am most joyous to be with.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love. 

I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.

Cancer:
 
Affirmation: My Income is constantly Increasing. 

Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much I have depends on what I believe I deserve.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 

I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: This Year I do the mental work for Positive Change. 

My motto this year is: “I go for the joy!” Life is here for me to enjoy today.

Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Open New Doors to Life. 

My spiritual growth comes to me in ways I don't quite expect. I know I am always safe.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: I Release all old hurts and Forgive everyone, including Myself. 

I can never get even. Revenge does not work, because what I give out comes back to me. The buck has to stop somewhere.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I Trust the Intelligence within me. 

Whatever is happening out there is only a mirror of my own limited thinking.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating
Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 

If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am on an endless Journey through Eternity. 

Today is a very exciting time in my life. I am on a wonderful adventure and will never go through this particular experience again.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I Create wonderful new beliefs for Myself. 

Life is very simple. I create my experiences by my thinking and feeling patterns. What I believe about myself and about life becomes true for me.

affiliate_link

0 comments: