THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 24 September 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Monday 24th September 2012


Greetings!

On Friday, I was very down and upset by a complaint and negative comment about my blog...

However, I received lots of really lovely, encouraging messages, emails and comments on Friday and over the weekend - for which I am so very grateful.

I am sharing one of those messages with you (with the sender's permission of course).

Soon after posting my blog on Friday I received the following email:

"Hello Kaz,
I am a recent follower of yours (I'm @NBLarry on twitter)... and I've just read your Daily Divination for Sept 21st.

Please DO NOT allow one person's negative comment to make you feel bad. I really enjoy your blog, it has become part of my daily morning ritual.

If I may tell you, just today, how your reading affects me: I served in the US military for 21 years, suffice it to say, with that many years, comes lots of baggage. One of the "bags" I'm trying to unload is Low Self-esteem. Within the past 6 months I've begun a journey of "healing and self-awareness". I'm trying to find my center/balance again.

I am an Aries... your cards for Aries pulled twice in a row. :-) ---- So, as I start my day today, I just wanted to let you know.... YOU touch more people's lives than you probably realize, in ways you may not realize.... and Thank YOU !!

Take care Kaz... I hope all of the peace, light and love I'm sending your way will help you rise above one jerk's comments...

Sincerely,
Larry"

Larry's message really touched me - I really appreciated his heartfelt words - and I am sure you will join me in sending him lots of support and encouragement for his own healing journey.

Thank you all so much for your love and support. I have to admit, there were a few tears shed - tears of joy and happiness :)

Well, what a grotty horrible day it is today - very dark, very windy and very wet - but we are not going to let that dampen our spirits as we are going to be using positive affirmations every day this week!

You may want to try writing out your affirmation each morning, put it somewhere you can see it and keep repeating it throughout the day...

It's Manic Monday - so I'd better get a move on!

Whatever your star sign - have a great day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk  


This week I am using the 

Wisdom Cards 

by Louise L Hay

Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden


Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."

These cards are all about the power of positive thought!

My personal card for today:

card
Affirmation: 

I am Taking the next step for my Healing. 

The moment I say positive affirmations, I step out of the victim role. I am no longer helpless. I acknowledge my own power.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.


Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, then use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I Listen with Love to my body’s messages. 

My body, like everything else in life, is a mirror of my inner thoughts and beliefs. Every cell responds to every single thought I think and every word I speak.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: There is a Solution to every Problem. 

We create habits and problems to fulfil a need. When I can find a positive way to fulfil the need, I can release the problem.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: My Income is constantly Increasing. 

Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much I have depends on what I believe I deserve.

Cancer:

Affirmation: It is only a Thought, and a thought can be Changed.

The thoughts I choose to think and believe right now are creating my future. These thoughts form my experiences tomorrow, next week and next year.

Leo:

Affirmation: I am pure Spirit.

I am aware that I am pure consciousness. I am not lonely or lost or abandoned. I am one with all of life.

Virgo:

Affirmation: I have the Power to make Changes.

It is so comfortable to play victim, because it's always someone else's fault. I have to stand on my own two feet and take some responsibility.

Libra:

Affirmation: This Year I do the mental work for Positive Change.

My motto this year is: “I go for the joy!” Life is here for me to enjoy today.

Scorpio:

Affirmation: I can Heal Myself on all Levels.

Healing means to make whole and accept all parts of myself - not just the parts I like, but all of me.

Sagittarius:

Affirmation: I Express my True being Today.

This is a new day. I begin anew to claim and create all that is good.

Capricorn:

Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth.

In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

Aquarius:

Affirmation: I am Willing to Release the Need for this Condition.

I take a nice, deep breath and release all resistance to healing.

Pisces:

Affirmation: I speak and think positively.

I listen to what I say. If I hear myself using negative or limiting words, I change them.


0 comments: