THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 3 June 2018

Cheeky Witch® Oracle Blog for the Week beginning Monday June 4th 2018

Greetings!

I hope you've had a good week? Mine was emotional!

In the week leading up to my son's wedding I came down with a virus! Low blood pressure, high temperature, headaches and dizzy spells. I felt terrible and was so worried that I would miss my son's wedding, or be too ill to enjoy it ๐Ÿ˜ข

However! After seeing the doctor - I also put out a plea for help and healing energies, and my lovely friends and followers on my Cheeky Witch Facebook page sent wonderful messages, positive thoughts, well wishes and healing - on Friday I still felt unwell but on Saturday I felt fabulous! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you to all that helped - I am so grateful!

I know that I am biased and a VERY proud Mum but I have to say - the wedding was amazing, one of the best I have ever been to!

Tom and Sophie have been planning and saving for their wedding for a very long time - and it was absolutely wonderful!

They were blessed with a perfect day - from the gorgeous sunny weather, to the beautiful venue, the delicious food, the fabulous live band... Everything! And all in the company of some of the loveliest people you could ever wish to meet!

It really was a joyous occasion - a day filled with love and laughter!

Here are a few photos (taken by my daughter, Lucy).

The happy couple, Tommy and Sophie!



With the bridesmaids - so much laughter and happiness all day ๐Ÿ˜‚


My 4 awesome kids - Katie, Tommy, Aimee and Lucy.



Some of my gorgeous family!



My beautiful grandaughter, Gabriella (Lucy's daughter) who was a bridesmaid.



My new daughter-in-law, Sophie and my 3 year old grandson Ollie! It was thirsty work celebrating Mummy and Daddy's wedding day! Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜‚


Cutting the cake!


Me and my fella ๐Ÿ˜

I can't wait to see the official photos at a later date - the photographer was there to catch every moment!

I am still buzzing - and my feet are still throbbing from all the dancing, but it was worth it!

It's going to be difficult coming back down to earth this week ๐Ÿ˜„

* * * * * * *

Well, that's enough about me! Let's get on with the cards!

Please find your cards and messages for the week beginning the 4th of June 2018 below - and whatever your star sign, have a great week!

Brightest Blessings, Kaz

* * * * * * *

This week I am using the Magical Time Empowerment Cards created  (written and illustrated) by Jody Bergsma


Quoted from the back of the pack: "Created by popular artist Jody Bergsma, this beautiful deck of cards represents 44 inspirational images and affirmations.

A 28 page booklet accompanies the deck, and provides gentle yet powerful messages to help you channel the magic all around you to achieve your greatest dreams."


"Jody Bergsma's unique watercolour art combines her love of native wildlife, fantasy creaures and geometric design."

This is the design on the back of the cards


For the readings below I shall include only the basic meanings. If you are attracted to this pretty deck and would like to read and learn more, I suggest you treat yourself  to the Magical Times Empowerment Cards - or perhaps you will be lucky enough to have someone give them to you as a gift!

If you are in the UK these are on Amazon here.

If you're in the USA they are on Amazon here.

* * * * * * *

Here are the cards for each of the starsigns.

Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from and/or act upon its message in the coming week...

ARIES:

REBIRTH



Quick reading: No matter what happens, you can find new wings. Rise from the past. Accept the positive change that is coming.

TAURUS:

PROSPERITY

Quick reading: Focus on the positive and more good will come. Give thanks for blessings and they will multiply. Prosperity begins in the mind.

GEMINI:

FLEXIBILITY

Quick reading: Gently flow through the turbulence. Life has the ability to shape you. Bend, don't break.

CANCER:

STRENGTH

Quick reading: You have courage. You can endure. Find your centre and spiral into your power.

LEO:

HAPPINESS

Quick reading: Immense delight can be found in the smallest of things. Cultivate fluttering moments of joy.

VIRGO:

LOVE

Quick reading: Listen to your heart. Embrace what makes you happy. There are one million reasons to love.

LIBRA:

DISCERNMENT

Quick reading: See the truth of the situation. Use common sense and do not be fooled. Pay attention. Your intuition knows.

SCORPIO:

RECONCILIATION

Quick reading: Remember the source of love. A loving action is all you need to begin the process, Reach out with a simple first step.

SAGITTARIUS:

PARTNERSHIP

Quick reading: Learn to grow with others. Overcome obstacles by working together. Touch each other's hearts while life lasts.

CAPRICORN:

DREAMER

Quick reading: Your dreams have chosen you. Find fulfilment in pursuing your destiny. This is the magic of life.

AQUARIUS:

GENTLENESS

Quick reading: Strength is gentle. True kindness has wings. Love in action endures.

PISCES:

CREATION

Quick reading: Remember your thoughts shape your future. Your words create today. Your choices become your reality.


* * * * * * *

Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Pages - The Cheeky Witch Oracle www.facebook.com/CheekyWitchOracle - and my main Cheeky Witch® page www.facebook.com/TheCheekyWitch/

Thank you!

***DISCLAIMER***
These messages are for entertainment purposes only.

It is a legal requirement that a disclaimer is included on this site.
In accordance with the law in several countries it must be pointed out that all tarot and oracle readings given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions. I am not qualified to give legal, financial, medical or any other advice, and I do not give advice. If you require advice of any kind you should seek a suitable licensed professional.
This service is for over 18s only.
By using this service you confirm that you are over 18
and that you understand and agree with these terms.
If you are under 18 and/or you do not agree with these terms
then you are not permitted to use this website.

0 comments: