THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 10 June 2014

A Week Off!

Greetings!

I'm afraid to say that I will not be able to do the Daily Divinations this week.

I had a busy weekend with some very enjoyable moments - including a lovely time at Sophie's baby shower - my Grandson is due in about 2 and a half weeks! All very exciting!

Also, my wonderful boyfriend bought me a much-needed new desktop computer on Friday!

However, Mercury went Retrograde on Saturday and I have pretty much had nothing but problems since then!

I wont go into details, and things are gradually getting sorted out, but I have a really busy week ahead of me as, on top of sorting out problems and catching up with my backlog of ebay and amazon orders, I need to get ready for a the Stix Summer Madness fair this Saturday!

(Click on the pic for more details!)



If you're in the area - come along and join in the fun - it should be a great day!

* * * * * * *

As I am taking this week off from the Daily Divinations, I thought you might like go and check out your Weekly Astrology Video With Michele Knight for the week beginning the 9th June 201!

Just click on her phot below - to go to her website!



Have a great week and I should be back on Monday!

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz

www.blessingz.co.uk

www.cheekywitch.co.uk

0 comments: