THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 29 May 2014

Daily Divination Cards - Thursday 29th May 2014


Good morning!

Where has the nice weather gone?

Grey, drizzly and dreary - I was really cold when I took Maisie on the beach this morning - not that she minded - she loves her morning sniff about on the beach, whatever the weather!

* * * * * * * 

This week is flying by - I seem to be chasing my tail all the time and never catch up with it!

How is your week going?

I hope you have been finding the cards and messages interesting and relevant this week?

I love this little deck, very useful for a quick daily message - such a shame you can't get it these days - but the original 'full version' deck - the Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams and David Carson is wonderful! (I have that deck too - I'm a lucky girl!)

To show you the difference here a comparison pic!


The book that comes with the Medicine Cards is full of interesting information - I can highly recommend these cards, especially if you are drawn to animal guides and Native American spirituality.

* * * * * * *
Yay! The sun is trying to break through the clouds!

I'd better get on with my orders....

Please find your message for Thursday below and whatever your star sign - enjoy your day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk


This week I am using the "Just for Today" version of the
 
Medicine Cards
 
by Jamie Sams and David Carson


I have tried finding a link to The 'Just for Today' cards and can't find any, other than some listed on Amazon for an incredibly expensive price! (I don't understand how they can be so expensive, as my set was very reasonable, although I have had them for quite a few years...)

The Medicine Cards are wonderful and come in a boxed set with a book of layouts, instructions and the full meanings for each of the animal guides. I have the Medicine cards too, but it is easier for me to give you the 'Just for Today' messages!


My personal card for today:


Deer - Be gentle with yourself. 

Offer kindness to all living things.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These are your messages from the animal guides for today! Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from and/or act upon its message...

Aries:
 
Antelope - Time to respond. 

Take Action. No procrastinating. Decide and do it NOW.
 
Taurus:
 
Badger - Take charge of your life. 

Go for it! Trust your abilities.

Gemini:
 
Otter - Laugh at your antics. 

Balance work and play. Reclaim vulnerability.


Cancer:
 
Turtle - Connect to Earth Mother. 

Ask for her blessings. Fertility and manifestation will follow.

Leo:
 
Bear - Go within. 

Personal strength comes from inner knowing.

Virgo:
 
Raven - Open yourself to miracles. 

Use new eyes. Believe in magic. Embrace life's wonders.


Libra:
 
Owl - Honor intuition. 

Use discernment. Outsmart deception. Trust your first impressions.

Scorpio:
 
Frog - Bring in the rain. 

Tears cleanse your feelings. Refill with well-being.

Sagittarius:
 
Armadillo - Respect your Sacred Space. 

Drop hesitations and banish abuse. Use proper boundaries and thrive!


Capricorn:
 
Grouse - Find your rhythm. 

Honor the synchronicity. Spiral into your potential.

Aquarius:
 
Snake - Transmute all poisons. 

Shed the skin of the past. Honor the change in progress.

Pisces:
 
Elk - Persistence brings rewards. 

Support you health and stamina. Honor your ability to endure.

* * * * * * *
 
Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!

0 comments: