THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 10 May 2013

Weekend Divination Cards - Friday 10th May 2013


Good morning! 

Another week flown by, Friday is here again!

I'm very excited because I booked our cinema tickets yesterday, to see Star Trek Into Darkness this evening!


(If you can't see the trailer above, trying clicking here instead!

We're going with my son Tom and his fiancée Sophie and we're really looking forward to it :)

I absolutely loved Star Trek (2009) and was really looking forward to the sequel - even more so when I saw that Benedict Cumberbatch had been cast as 'the baddie'!

(I'm a big fan of Sherlock!)

I have an awful lot of work to do today, before I can relax and enjoy our trip to the cinema, but first - let's do the cards and affirmations for the weekend :)

Whatever your star sign - have a good day and enjoy your weekend!

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk


This week I am using the
 
Wisdom Cards
 
by Louise L Hay
Illustrated by Eris Klein and Sarajo Frieden

Quoted from the pack: "A deck of 64 Affirmation Cards to help you develop your Inner Wisdom."
These cards are all about the power of positive thought!


My personal card for today:

card

Affirmation: I am Willing to see my Magnificence. 

If I think that I am a bad person, I get a negative feeling. However, if I change the thoughts, the feeling disappears.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These cards are a bit different from some of the others I use, as they are a affirmation cards.
Read your message, think about its meaning and relevance to you and your situation, and use the affirmation throughout the day to remind yourself of its message - and change your thinking!

Aries:
 
Affirmation: I treat myself with Unconditional Love.
 
I feel my heart opening, and I know that there is room in there for me.

Taurus:
 
Affirmation: I Release all old hurts and Forgive everyone, including Myself.
 
I can never get even. Revenge does not work, because what I give out comes back to me. The buck has to stop somewhere.

Gemini:
 
Affirmation: I Open New Doors to Life.
 
My spiritual growth comes to me in ways I don't quite expect. I know I am always safe.


Cancer:
 
Affirmation: I Love Myself totally in the Now. 

I am gentle, kind and comforting to my inner child as we uncover and release the old, negative messages within us.

Leo:
 
Affirmation: I can Heal Myself on all Levels. 

Healing means to make whole and accept all parts of myself - not just the parts I like, but all of me.

Virgo:
 
Affirmation: This World is our Heaven on Earth.
 
In the New Millennium of the Aquarian Age, we are learning to go within to find our saviour. We are the power we are looking for. Each one of us is totally linked with the Universe and with Life.

affiliate_link

Libra:
 
Affirmation: I Rise above all Limitations. 

Whenever I encounter a challenge in my life, I use the experience to learn and grow.

Scorpio:
 
Affirmation: My Mind is a powerful Healing Tool.
 
Every illness holds a lesson for me to learn.

Sagittarius:
 
Affirmation: I am a Harmonious Being. 

I am in harmony with all of the people, places, and things that surround me in this world. I am at peace.


Capricorn:
 
Affirmation: It is only a Thought, and a thought can be Changed.
 
The thoughts I choose to think and believe right now are creating my future. These thoughts form my experiences tomorrow, next week and next year.

Aquarius:
 
Affirmation: I am Perfect exactly as I Am.
 
If I wait until I become perfect before I love myself, I will waste my whole life. I am already perfect right here and right now.

Pisces:
 
Affirmation: I dwell on Positive Thoughts. 

If good comes into my life and I deny it by saying, "I don't believe it," I literally push it away.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Please feel free to leave any comments here on Blogger, or on my Facebook Page The Daily Divination, or on Twitter

Thank you!


0 comments: