THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Wednesday 19th December 2012


Good morning - or rather 'Good afternoon'!

Better late than never ;)

I had a busy morning and needed to get to the post office before midday, as my local post office closes on Wednesday afternoons, and so this is the first chance I have had to do today's cards.

Unfortunately, I have finally succumbed to the 'dreaded lurgy' that I've been fighting off, and feel dreadful today - sore throat, coughing, sneezing, blocked nose, aching everything... Hopefully it's only a bad cold and not the flu, but thanks goodness I have done all my Christmas orders!

I still have my own Christmas 'stuff' to sort out, but won't be letting down any of my customers...

This is usually the way, with most women I think - we 'power through', working, etc., when we're ill, or coming down with something, but as soon as we allow ourselves to relax a little... "POW!" it hits us :(

So I am armed with a big box of tissues, dosed up on Lemsip, and trying to do as little as possible for the rest of the day.

(My card for today is very appropriate "Deer - be gentle with yourself"...)

However, apart from feeling poorly, I am also feeling VERY happy as we've have had some good news!

My Dad is coming home this weekend!

We don't have all the details yet, but will know more later today - the main thing is - he'll be home for Christmas :)

Yay!!!!!!!!

Time to get on with the cards, before I get myself another hot drink...

Please find your message below and whatever your star sign - have a good day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the
'JUST FOR TODAY' CARDS
by Jamie Sams and David Carson

This deck is the daily, quick message version of the Medicine Cards deck by Jamie Sams and David Carson.

I have tried finding a link to The 'Just for Today' cards and can't find any, other than some listed on amazon for an incredibly expensive price! (I don't understand how they can be so expensive, as my set was very reasonable, although I have had them for quite a few years...)


The Medicine Cards are wonderful and come in a boxed set with a book of layouts, instructions and the full meanings for each of the animal guides. I have the Medicine cards too, but it is easier for me to give you the 'Just for Today' messages!


My personal card for today:

card

Deer - Be gentle with yourself. 

Offer kindness to all living things. 
 

Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These are your messages from the animal guides for today! Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from and/or act upon its message...

Aries:
 
Hawk - Honor all life forms and all humans as messengers. 

Trust life's messages and signals.

Taurus:
 
Grouse - Find your rhythm. 

Honor the synchronicity. Spiral into your potential.

Gemini:
 
Raven - Open yourself to miracles. 

Use new eyes. Believe in magic. Embrace life's wonders.


Cancer:
 
Mouse - Focus. Pay attention. 

Handle one thing at a time. Honor your perceptions.

Leo:
 
Bear - Go within. 

Personal strength comes from inner knowing.

Virgo:
 
Buffalo - Make way for abundance.
 
Release fear of lack or scarcity. Open yourself to receive.

affiliate_link

Libra:
 
Rabbit - Banish fear. 

Move beyond fears stagnation. Listen to your heart.

Scorpio:
 
Skunk - Attract what you need in order to grow. 

Walk your talk. Know yourself.

Sagittarius:
 
Unlimited Potential - Open your eyes! Pay attention!
 
Trust yourself to recognize the gift being offered at this time.


Capricorn:
 
Opossum - Have a plan. 

Use common sense. Honor the strategy that works best for you.

Aquarius:
 
Spider - Dance your dreams alive.
 
Create from your hearts bliss. Weave the web you want to live.

Pisces:
 
Lynx - Be still and silent.

Become the one who watches. Honor the secret wisdom you hold.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

0 comments: