THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 16 November 2012

Weekend Divination Cards - Friday 16th November 2012


Good morning.

My personal card for the weekend is very relevant, as today is the anniversary of the passing of a dear friend of mine - Sheri Sundby - and I have been thinking of her a lot lately.

We met online in a Yahoo group, originally called 'The CrystalKeepers', early in 1998. We never did get to meet physically, as she lived in the US and I was living in France at the time - but we had such a wonderful and instant soul-connection and soul-recognition...

It's been 12 years now, and I still miss her very much.

She was a complete inspiration to all who came into contact with her. A truly wonderful spiritual person...

One day she wrote to me and told me that the Grandfather spirits had come to her, in her dreamtime and told her my Medicine name...

Crystal Star Woman

I can never fully express the feelings I had when she told me that - I knew it was my name and I was honoured... It was a very emotional experience.

She was an amazing artist!

Here is one of her beautiful paintings:

photo

She made gorgeous jewellery too - this is the storytelling necklace she made for me - it was actually gift from my Mum, but made by Sheri.

story telling necklace

She made her necklaces 'in ceremony', choosing each component with so much care and spiritual love. They are truly magical and I was honoured to receive this beautiful gift. I keep the necklace with my Medicine Woman Tarot cards and wear it when I do readings. (Which isn't often these days...)

Below is a photo of Sheri, taken with Phra Mangkone - a lovely Buddhist monk who later came to stay with me and my family in France, for a short, but very interesting and fun visit.

Please click on the photo if you would like to read all about that wonderful adventure - which I wrote about at the time in the e-zine I used to produce - which was called 'In*Sync'!


Lots of mixed emotions today, as I remember Sheri and the profound effect she had on my life - I count my blessings for having known her, even though it was for such a brief time... (In this lifetime!)

In Loving Memory of of my beloved Sheri - Rainbow Dreamspeaker - I miss you.

Sending you all lots of brightest blessings for the weekend,
Kaz

www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 
affiliate_link

 
This week I am using the
Messages from Your Angels Oracle Cards
 
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

Quoted from the pack: "This card deck makes it easier than ever to give an amazingly accurate angel reading for yourself or others. Each card features a gorgeous angel painting, along with a one or two sentence message.

These cards will help you and others know what your exact life purpose it, whether ot not someone is your soulmate or not, what to do about your job and living situatuations, and other inportant life questions. Doreen based the cards upon her actual angel readings, using most commonly asked questions and angelic answers to create the ultimate deck for both the beginner and advanced card reader."


My personal card for today:

card

SONYA 

"I bring you a message from your deceased loved one: 'I am happy, at peace, and I love you very much. Please don't worry about me.' " 

Additional message: “Your heart has been heavy with grief, and I am here to reassure you. I am a guardian angel to your deceased loved one, and I want you to know that there is no reason for you to worry. Your loved one is very happy and has adjusted to the transition very well. There is no anger or upset directed toward you, only love and understanding. You have done nothing wrong, dear one, so please don’t blame yourself in any way. You did everything that you could, and your loved one has asked me to share this appreciation with you.

You and your loved one still share great love between your souls. That love could never die! Although you miss your loved one’s physical presence, you have already connected spiritually in your dreams; as well as through feeling, hearing, smelling, or seeing your loved one’s essence. Your loved one is as alive as you are - even more alive in many ways. Relieved of Earthly cares or bodily pains, your loved one is freer and happier than ever. As soon as you complete your life’s purpose and it is your time to make the transition, you will be reunited in each other’s arms. In the meantime, please know that your loved one is with you often, and that the angels surround you continuously.”


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
  
Due to lack of time, etc. These are the 'quick reading' messages - for the full reading and meaning of the cards you will need to obtain these cards for yourself - or get someone else to buy them for you as a gift!

Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message...

Aries:
 
VANESSA
 
Quick message: "To make your decision, ask yourself, 'Which way brings me closer to my divine purpose? Which way takes me away from it?' "

Taurus:
  
SEREPHINA
 
Quick message: "I am the Angel of Families. a happy change or addition is coming to your family."

Gemini:
 
FRANCESCA
 
Quick message: “What do you desire right now? Visualize it, and it will come about. Negativity will block your progress.”

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

Cancer:
 
ISAIAH
 
Quick message: "It's a good time to give birth to new ideas and situations in your life. I am watching over you, guiding you and protecting you during these changes."

Leo:
 
LEILA
 
Quick message: “Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your desires and intentions. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective."

Virgo:
 
DESIRÉE
 
Quick message: “No, conditions are not favourable right now. Wait, or look into other options; and ask the angels to help, guide and comfort you.”

Incubationer LTD

Libra:
 
CRYSTAL
 
Quick message: “Have faith and hope, because there is something positive and new on the horizon that you can't yet see.”

Scorpio:
 
TERESA
 
Quick message: "Time-out! You've been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs, but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself.”

Sagittarius:
 
MYSTIQUE
 
"Keep charging ahead, and don't take no for an answer. Expect miraculous solutions to appear."


Capricorn:
 
ASTARA
 
Quick message: “You deserve the best. Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don’t compromise.”

Aquarius:
 
FIONA 

Quick message: “Now that you’ve asked the angels for help, be open to receiving Divine guidance and assistance. You deserve heaven’s help!”

Pisces:
 
ARCHANGEL GABRIELLE 

Quick message: "You have an important life purpose involving communication and the arts. Please don't allow insecurities to hold you back. I will help you."


0 comments: