THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 15 November 2012

Apology and Astrology Videos Link!


Hi!

I'm so sorry but I just do not have time to do the cards today :(

My life is rather chaotic at the moment and I really need to try to catch up with some of my orders - I'm starting to get behind...

However, it gives me the chance to share my favourite weekly astrology videos with you - in case you need a 'horoscope fix'!

I love Michele Knight - if you don't know her, or have never seen her Astrology videos, please click on this link to see Michele Knight on You Tube

When you get to that page on You Tube, you will need to scroll down and search for your star sign, but it will be worth it :)

Here is the video for Cancer (my star sign) for this week, as an example, and it is very apt as usual!


As well as the weekly videos, she also does monthly videos - so look out for those too!

She has a brilliant website - www.micheleknight.co.uk - with lots of interesting articles and free readings!

Right, I must get on with my orders, but hope to be back to tomorrow with the cards for the weekend.

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz

www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk

0 comments: