THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 9 November 2012

Thank you!

Just popping in this morning to say a big "Thank You!" 

After a week of mis-diagnosis which ended with Dad having an infection in his spine and an abcess pressing against his spinal cord - he had an operation yesterday to remove a disc in his neck and have the abcess drained.

We don't know all the details yet and wont know the full outcome of the op for a few days probably - but we saw him yesterday evening (he's in the intensive care unit at Haywards Heath) and he was in good spirits, despite everything...

We still need everyone's prayers, as we don't know the extent of any damage to his spinal cord...

(I am putting updates on my facebook wall  - Karen Bourner).

My Mum and I are so very grateful for everyones get well wishes and prayers for Dad.

Early this morning my Mum had a phone call from the nurse looking after Dad in intensive care - Dad was calling out in the background - she said that Dad said to tell her he loves her very, very much and is missing her like crazy (awww) and he has been drinking lots of milk (which is great because he's been so thirsty for several days, but choking everytime he tried to sip water - and we need to start to build his strength back up) and he has had some movement in his arms and legs!

There is still a long way to go yet - but I just KNOW that all the prayers, positive thoughts and healing that is being sent from around the world is helping.

I am OVERWHELMED by all the loving support and messages we have been receiving.

Thank you so, so much from me, my Mum and all the family xxx

P.S. I woke up in the middle of the night, looked at the clock and it was 4:44 am

In Doreen Virtue's Book Angel Numbers it says:


444 - Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear - all is well.




0 comments: