THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 6 September 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Thursday 6th September 2012


Good morning!

I had to get up early today, as the plumber was coming at 9am, because there is something wrong with the boiler and it kept tripping out the electrics. (Not good when I need my computer and printer on all day - so I can do my work!)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - and all who know me know that - I am not a morning person :(

My 'hour of power' is about 1am and I prefer to be up until the early hours, and then sleep a little later in the mornings...

(Unfortunately, I can't really do that, as I need to conform with the masses, because of the more traditonal business hours!)

However, I have to confess it is wonderful being out on the beach with Maisie, early in the morning, especially when the sun is shining. (Although I really love it on a stormy day too!)

I am so lucky to live here, I cannot imagine living away from the beach now... Towns make me feel really claustrophobic and, being a cancerian, I need to be near water :)

I hope you've been finding your cards and messages interesting and relevant this week?

Here is a slideshow of some of the cards in this deck :)



I had a very interesting day yesterday, talking about animal totems! I seem to have 3 main totems in my life - Spider (creativity, writing, etc), Hawk (trusting signs, messages, etc) and Wolf (teaching, guidance, family, etc).

Many years ago, when I was living in France, I had an amazing dream about a Wolf, which stuck with me and I can still recall very vividly. I wrote about it at the time, and later published it on Hubpages (along with some of my other dreams and weird experiences!) please click on the photo, if you would like to read about the dream :)

wolf

As usual, I have a very busy day ahead and need to get my work finished a little earlier than usual, as Richard and I have to go and pick Tom and Sophie up fron Stansted airport this evening. They've been in Ibiza for a week - lucky devils!

Whatever your star sign - have a lovely day :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 


This week I am using the
'JUST FOR TODAY' CARDS 

by Jamie Sams and David Carson

This deck is the daily, quick message version of the Medicine Cards deck by Jamie Sams and David Carson.

I have tried finding a link to The 'Just for Today' cards and can't find any, other than some listed on amazon for an incredibly expensive price! (I don't understand how they can be so expensive, as my set was very reasonable, although I have had them for quite a few years...)

The Medicine Cards are wonderful and come in a boxed set with a book of layouts, instructions and the full meanings for each of the animal guides. I have the Medicine cards too, but it is easier for me to give you the 'Just for Today' messages!


My personal card for today:

card

Turtle - Connect to Earth Mother. 

Ask for her blessings. Fertility and manifestation will follow. 


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
These are your messages from the animal guides for today! Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from and/or act upon its message...

Aries:
 
Deer - Be gentle with yourself. 

Offer kindness to all living things.

Taurus:
 
Fox - Blend in. 

Avoid being the centre of attention. Become protective when needed.

Gemini:
 
Raven - Open yourself to miracles. 

Use new eyes. Believe in magic. Embrace life's wonders.

Cancer:
 
Antelope - Time to respond. 

Take Action. No procrastinating. Decide and do it NOW.

Leo:
 
Squirrel - Use time and energy properly. 

Waste nothing on negativity. Gather the rewards of stewardship.

Virgo:
 
Armadillo - Respect your Sacred Space. 

Drop hesitations and banish abuse. Use proper boundaries and thrive!

Libra:
 
Badger - Take charge of your life. 

Go for it! Trust your abilities.

Scorpio:
 
Spider - Dance your dreams alive. 

Create from your hearts bliss. Weave the web you want to live.

Sagittarius:
 
Snake - Transmute all poisons. 

Shed the skin of the past. Honor the change in progress.

affiliate_link

Capricorn:
 
Mouse - Focus. Pay attention. 

Handle one thing at a time. Honor your perceptions.

Aquarius:
 
Horse - Honor your Medicine. 

Stand tall. Use your talents. Own who you are becoming.

Pisces:
 
Beaver - Make today count. 

Build toward manifesting your dreams and goals.

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating





2 comments:

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

Sure LadyKaz ~

I'll take that one on with Lily Childs, sparkling Gemini whose friendship I treasure ...
Wonders to your walks by the sea, as intrinsically (and barefeetedly) likewise is integral to me (momentum in that direction occurring).

As for your 'blending with the masses' vs power-hour of late'nite writes -- pshaw on freakin' masses. You follow your inner spirit and *spark* on. Quite enlightened to have met you also amongst the creature-totemizing going on under Lily Childs web of intrigue yesterday.

~ Absolutely*Kate,
believing in believers

Kaz said...

Thank you Kate! It's been an interesting week - in fact lots of synchronicities since last weekend, signs and messages galore! It's been a pleasure meeting you :) xxx