THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 30 July 2012

Daily Divination Cards - Monday 30th July 2012


Good morning!

What a fantastic weekend I had at the Eastbourne Lammas Festival!

Here's me setting up my stall (I usually dress as a fairy on the first day - it has to be done!)

setting up

I absolutely love this event - because the atmosphere is so wonderful - lots of lovely people of all ages, families, couples, friends, all relaxed and happy and enjoying themselves.

busy

I was so busy all weekend, it was non-stop, and I met lots of new people and saw lots of old friends - and of course - family!

Here's me with Gabriella. We both had our fairy wings on :)

card

This one is me with two of my daughters, Lucy and Aimee, and my grandaughter, Gabriella, who visited me in the morning.

the girls

I have lots of photos taken on Saturday, but have to sort them into an album. I will share more soon :)

Also on Saturday, my dear friend, Sharon, spent the day with me and she was truly goddess-sent, as we had a bit a of weather disaster and I dont know what I would have done with out her!

We'd been having a lovely day, but in the afternoon, it suddenly got very windy and a strong gust blew over my aromatherapy stand. It fell off the table and several bottle of essential oils and massage oils smashed :(

Luckily, despite the fact that there were lots of people at my stall at the time, no one was hurt and Sharon and 2 very kind customers rushed round and start picking up the broken glass and clearing the debris.

Sharon was able to save some of my bottles and jars, but I did lose quite a lot of stock... It did smell wonderful though! My own special 'windy' blend! TeeHee!

My jewellery stand blew over too and my earrings were blowing across the field! We were worried my mug stand would go next, so we had to hastily try to re-arrange things....

It was such a shame as we'd been having a lovely day until that point. After that it became a struggle against the elements and eventually we had to give up and start packing everything away as quickly as possible and I got Richard to come and get me earlier than planned :(

Saturday evening was spent worrying about what to do on Sunday. Checking the weather forecasts, which were not at all promising. It looked as though it was going to be very windy again, with showers, getting increasingly worse as the day went on...

We decided to wait until the morning and make a decision as to whether or not to go back for the second day.

I woke up VERY early on Sunday and it was sunny, with hardly any wind... I took Maisie out for a walk, turned the corner and saw this beautiful rainbow!

rainbow

I took it as good sign and just knew it was going to be a good day - even though the forecast was still dreadful! (I love rainbows! Don't you?!)

Richard was amazing (as usual - I don't know what I would have done without him all weekend!) and he found ways to fix the tent more firmly, making it more rigid and reducing the risk of things blowing over and blowing away.

Here is a little slideshow showing me setting up my stall and some of things I had for sale on Sunday!



On Sunday all my family came at lunch time (except Katie and Jeff who live in France and they were really missed) and they all had a picnic behind my tent. (My Mum supplied a real banquet!) It was wonderful!

I LOVE having my family around me! Richard ( my soul mate!) my Mum and Dad, my children, their partners and of course, my gorgeous grandaughter, who is such a delight :)

Sunday was a wonderful day - the rainbow was definitely a good omen (somehow the bad weather missed us) and I enjoyed myself immensely. In fact this was the most successful Lammas Festival so far! (Well for me anyway!)

I have loads of photos which Richard took on Sunday too - all of which need sorting and re-sizing - which I shall do as soon as I can and I will make a proper Lammas 2012 album to share with you all.

In the meantime, I am so behind today. My home looks as though a hurricane has blown through it and I have to clear a space in my workroom to start making some orders - so I really had better get on!

I've decided to use another of Colette Baron-Reid's decks this week (inspired by the company I have been keeping over the past 2 days and because I love these cards), so I hope you like them and find that the messages are helpful, inspiring and relevant for you in the week ahead.

Whatever your star sign - have a great Monday :)

Brightest Blessings,
Kaz
www.blessingz.co.uk
www.cheekywitch.co.uk 
 
 
This week I am using the 

The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards

by Collette Baron-Reid
Quoted from the pack: "The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid is a 52 card divination system - an inspirational tool to bridge the unseen world of Spirit and the physical world of our day-to-day lives. Based on the rich mythology of ancient Britain's Isle of Avalon and the wisdom teachings of its priestesses, these cards (and the accompanying guidebook) will help you find valuable and powerful insights in all aspects of life as you chart your path and manifest your destiny with clarity and purpose."

Oasis.com - 100% Free Dating

My personal card for today:
card

THE EAGLE - spirit, integrity, connection to the angelic realm 

Divinatory reading: When the Eagle appears, it is a true signal of your connection to the angelic realm. With your angel's help and guidance, you can soar above life to see the larger vista. The Eagle helps you to make your choices accordingly, with integrity.

When you pray to your angels, they will always answer, for they patiently wait for you to call upon them for assistance. The angels reside beside you, always hoping to aid humankind in finding peace, manifesting abundance and prosperity.

The Eagle also asks you to remember to soar high above life and look at the big picture. Don’t get too caught up in the tiny, unimportant aspects of life. The spiritual world is the real one - your physical life is the dream.

When the Eagle appears, it’s also a signal for prayer. It’s time for a moment of conscious contact with the Divine. Remember that you’re always protected and Divinely directed if you follow the guidance of spirit as it appears in the form of the Eagle.


Today's cards for each of the star signs:
 
Due to lack of time, etc. These are the 'quick reading' messages - for the full reading and meaning of the cards you will need to obtain these cards for yourself - or get someone else to buy them for you as a gift!
Here are your messages and insights for today. Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message...

Aries:
 
THE BARD - music, poetry, myth, history, the enchantment of storytelling 

Quick reading: When the Bard appears, you're asked to seek answers in your personal history. Go back into your own story and find the threads of the patterns in your reality, and trace their length to the present. Perhaps you'll be surprised by how much of your past, or that of your ancestors, still weaves its influence on you today.

Taurus:
 
THE FROG - cleaning house, releasing emotional baggage
 
Quick reading: It's time to clean house and get rid of the clutter in your environment, your head, and your heart. Move out any objects, thoughts, or relationships that hold you back. It’s time to get rid of anything that clutters your life or space with unwanted burdensome energy, or anything that weighs heavily on your heart. It's time to release all things no longer appropriate to bring on your journey. Allow new and fresh energy to enter your world.

Gemini:
 
THE LADY OF THE LAKE - absolute truth, courage, self-respect, responsibility 

Quick reading: The Lady of the Lake represents the highest order of respect for yourself and the manner in which you operate in the world around you. She demands nothing short of total truth and integrity; she asks you to be mindful of all the signs, signals and omens that present themselves to you. Seek the sword of truth within yourself and great success will be yours. Have courage for the strength of Avalon is behind you in support of your quest for wholeness and abundance.

Cancer:
 
LETTING GO 

Quick reading: Release attachments, expectations, and desires yet unfulfilled. You are required to relinquish control and allow the Mystery to act as she will to weave life together as it is meant to be, according to the laws of the cosmos. You cannot force something to come, or to remain, if its true place is elsewhere. Remember that what is yours can never be taken away. Allowing is the key to this marker, for what is yours will come to you.

Leo:
 
THE NOVICE - innocence, beginner, ignorance, new skill without practice, unstable curiosity 

Quick reading: Innocence, naiveté, foolishness, early knowledge, not yet integrated, the ability to see the world untainted, and learning ability - these are the aspects of the Novice as she appears in your life. The Novice is reminding you to be teachable and humble. If you don't know something, don't pretend that you do. Chances are that you will make and error that may cost you more than you wish to pay. New information is coming, and this is the time to be open to learning and expanding.

Virgo:
 
THE SERPENT - knowledge, healing 

Quick reading: The Serpent's message is one of healing and of gaining knowledge. Whatever situation you're in right now is meant for this purpose. Perhaps it is time to read a book or take a class in order to gain more understanding of your enquiry, or you may need to ask questions of others who 'know' and can help you. Perhaps you need to rest, meditate and allow the knowledge to come to consciousness. Or maybe you just need to sleep more.

Libra:
 
THE CAT - independence, healthy boundaries 

Quick reading: The Cat reminds you of independence and to set healthy boundaries. Love with freedom - do not look to own what you desire, for too much attachment can lead to loss. On this leg of your journey, you will emerge safe and sound. Live freely, love without unhealthy attachment, and remember that with the Cat as your companion, you may fully immerse yourself in life, for there will be many more lives to come.

Scorpio:
 
THE GOBLIN - the wounded human ego
 
Quick reading: When the Goblin appears on your path, your plans are, or are about to go, awry. It's time to stop what you're doing and check your motives. Are you coming from an ego-centered place? Are the circumstances in your life triggering unresolved past issues that still need healing? Now is the time for self-evaluation and taking inventory, before you take another step.

Sagittarius:
 
THE COW - nourishment, abundance, asking, receiving 

Quick reading: The Cow says, “Nourishment is never-ending when I appear on your path. Don’t forget to till the soil so that grass may grow. Do your part, and I will do mine with joy. Ask, and you will receive all the blessings I have to offer.” The Cow reminds you that there is no shortage of blessings in the world. Ask to partake in infinite abundance, and you will, indeed, get exactly what you need.

Capricorn:
 
THE EARTH FAERY - physical health, grounding, foundations 

Quick reading: The Earth Faery says to pay attention to your health and all things pertaining to your physical body. Perhaps you need to exercise, pay attention to your diet, or get more sleep? Another message from the Earth Faery is to make sure the foundations of all you do are solid. Be aware that projects, relationships, business ideas, and families all need to be built on sturdy, steady foundations. The Earth Faery always helps you when you ask.

Aquarius:
 
THE STAG - pride, leadership 
 
Quick reading: Take pride in all you do. Be the leader and hold your head high and others will follow by your example. Always ask yourself "what is the highest good for all?" The Stag leads you into the kind of pride that reminds you that you’re always in service to the God/Goddess in every step you take. You may already be there, in which case you should be proud and happy. Look how far you’ve come! Rejoice, for the Stag always leads you to a higher place with a sure and steady footing.

Pisces:
 
FEAR
 
Quick reading: Don't struggle with fear. Look inside; see the part of you that is afraid; and send love, light and compassion inward. This would be a very good time to write an inventory of your fears and their possible solutions. Once on paper, you may find that you've been afraid of fear itself. This is an auspicious omen of transformation.

UniqueHoodia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Kaz! Are you daughters Pagan as well? BTW, I nominated you for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award. No obligation, just wanted you to know I respect your blog and check it everyday! Here's the link http://www.pibblesnme.com/2012/07/the-sisterhood/

Kaz said...

Hi Brenda, thank you so much for the nomination! I shall have a proper look a little later (I'm soooo behind today!) No, none of my 4 children are - but they are used to their 'crazy' Mum and her weird ways - having had a quite an 'interesting' childhood....

Actually I am not strictly pagan - it's difficult to put a label on me, so I would say that I am a spiritual, eclectic pagan, solitary practioner, lightworker and healer! Phew! lol

Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

You know, I love that "No Label" kinda thing. Being an ex-christian and I'm still trying to break away from that label thing but I believe eclectic works best for me. :) Have a great day!

Kaz said...

Yep - I agree 'Eclectic' is the best way to be ;) xxx