THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 30 January 2016

Magical Times Empowerment Message


Today I am using the Magical Times Empowerment Cards created by Jody Bergsma

My lovely Mum gave me this gorgeous deck for Christmas - to add to my collection!

For those who don't know, I am lucky enough to have rather a large collection of Tarot and Oracle cards - mostly received as gifts.

I like to use them for doing these mini readings and blog posts, because it allows me to use the cards and get to know them, and allows you to get an idea of what each deck is like too, in case you want to get some for yourself!

(It's not always easy to find the right deck when you can't stand in the shop and open all the packs!)

I love this artist - her artwork is beautiful, and I like the affirmations too.

Quoted from the pack:

"This beautiful deck of cards presents 44 inspirational images and affirmations. A 28-page booklet accompanies the deck, and provides gentle yet powerful messages to help you channel the magic all around you to achieve your greatest dreams."

Basic Instructions for Picking a Card

(But only if you need them - otherwise do your own thing - I am a great believer in doing what feels right for you and not doing something just because it's right for someone else!)

Before picking a card, try closing your eyes and breathing in and out - deeply and slowly - 3 times.

This will help to calm your mind.

If you wish, you can ask your guides, and helpers in spirit, to assist you in choosing a card.

You can ask out loud, or in your head.

Say something like this:

"I call upon my guides and helpers in spirit to please assist me in choosing the card with the message that will best help me at this moment in time."

When you are ready, open your eyes - scroll down - and you should feel drawn to one of the cards below.

Try not to think about it, just go with your first instinct!

v
v
v
v
v
v
v




Scroll down to see the cards revealed and your message.

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v



Try to sit quietly for a few moments, meditate on your card and think about how you can learn from, and act upon, its message and repeat the affirmation... 

The Cards and their meanings:



Dreamer

Your Dreams have chosen you. Find Fulfilment in pursuing your destiny. This is the Magic of Life.

Affirmation

Today I will take time for the dreamer in me. I will remember that my dreams have a purpose and were given to me for a reason. I will not be misled by the opinions and doubts of others, for this is my journey and only I can know the way. I will focus on takingtiny steps towards my dreams and I will never give up.

* * * * * * *



Sanctuary

Embrace the need for Solitude. Your inner sanctuary calls you. Renew yourself and thrive.

Affirmation

Today I realize deeply that this present moment is all I really have and that the NOW is my sanctuary. It has all the magic and happiness that I need. I let go of the past for I am not there. I let go of the future for is has not yet happened. I look within and find the peace and joy I seek in this divine moment and I will flourish.

* * * * * * *



Dance

Find your heart's rhythm. Step lightly and swing with the melody. Close your eyes and let joy lead the way.

Affirmation

Today is my day to dance lightly with life. I will sing wild songs, find my rhythm, and follow the drumbeat of my heart. I will dance with my friends and family.... and sometimes I will dance alone. I will invite moonbeams and dragonflies to come out and play. My spirit will soar and no matter what happens, I will find a reason to dance.

* * * * * * *

For more information about the Magical Times Empowerment Cards please click here.


Magical Times



Magical Times


***DISCLAIMER***
These messages are for entertainment purposes only

It is a legal requirement that a disclaimer is included on this site.
In accordance with the law in several countries it must be pointed out that all tarot and oracle readings given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions. I am not qualified to give legal, financial, medical or any other advice, and I do not give advice. If you require advice of any kind you should seek a suitable licensed professional.
This service is for over 18s only.
By using this service you confirm that you are over 18
and that you understand and agree with these terms.
If you are under 18 and/or you do not agree with these terms
then you are not permitted to use this website.


0 comments: